Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a thermometer in carlow

Options
  • 14-12-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Anywhere that sells thermometers in carlow.Im clooking for a weather one as well as one to measure liquids/air in the range of at least -5 to 40.
    Would the euro giant shop in fairgreen sell them or petmania.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Anywhere that sells thermometers in carlow.Im clooking for a weather one as well as one to measure liquids/air in the range of at least -5 to 40.
    I am all most sure doyles of the shamrock had them. Or try a few pound shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

Pretty sure you would get one in Woodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

Ha ha funnily enough I was in a good few"euro" shops last week trying to pick some up but none had any, let me know where you eventually get one. :-)

Advertisement