Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential New Eircom Customer!!

Options
  • 14-12-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Eircom Reps,
    I would be much obliged if you could indicate the likely BB speed I can expect to achieve in Ashbourne Co. Meath (Close to Town Centre)

I have checked your website and it would appear I am capable of achieving upto 24mb.

Question is how close to 24mb will I actually achieve?

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

macker64 wrote: »
    Eircom Reps,
    I would be much obliged if you could indicate the likely BB speed I can expect to achieve in Ashbourne Co. Meath (Close to Town Centre)

I have checked your website and it would appear I am capable of achieving upto 24mb.

Regards,

I know your aiming your question at Eircom but from my own experience you will not get an exact value of BB you will receive is it changes like the wind depending on the time of day you are using it and the amount of people on at that time.

You will probably get around 12-16mb on average but again each day can be different.

I have 25mb BB with UPC and each time I check speedtest.net its always different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

macker64 wrote: »
    Eircom Reps,

Regards,

Hi macker64

Do you have an exact address we can check to give a definitive indication of the broadband speeds available.

Feel free to PM the details.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement