Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Wilde

Options
  • 14-12-2012 5:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't know really, at the beginning I was thinking what on earth happened to her but rather changed towards the end.

Anyhow......enjoy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Kim hitting the Sherry early this year ...think that's her brother on guitar and it looks pretty spontaneous to .

I saw Kim in concert last November at the Liverpool Eco Arena along with the Roy Wood Band /Status Quo and she still has the voice .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She runs a garden landscaping centre now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Ha - poor old beardy man there looks like he wants the ground to open up and swallow him.
    Longest 6 minutes of his life I'd say.

Is the brother Ricky of "I am an astronaut" fame?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Seen her supporting Michael Jackson in Cork 1988.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

poundhound wrote: »
    Seen her supporting Michael Jackson in Cork 1988.

Snap, her rear was indeed a sight to behold!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Used to love her "back in the day" (as the young people say.)

731580ef-2663-4bdc-aa8b-e0a838d9775b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

In before "still would" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

In before "still would" :pac:

Better be there in 20 years time when someone does a similar thread for Katy Perry:p, anyway this is off the point this is the music forum not Celeb & Showbiz.

I would comment on Kim, but I don't know much of her stuff only the obvious ones, but she seems just like another typical 80s diva to me from what I've heard.

Advertisement