Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims won't age!

• 14-12-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Started yesterday with a family. Was running fine. Everyones age bar was moving and then just stopped. Got annoyed and started a new family today, again everything was fine until they had a baby and now everyone is stuck again. I know I can age them up with a cake but its annoying. Does anyone know any fixes?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Strange, never heard of that issue. But the game keeps crashing on me since the last update so I haven't played it for a long enough period of time to see it happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Seems to be a known issue. See here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/624241.page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Manged to get a fix on the EA forums. Thank feck, it was driving me mad!

Advertisement