Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinroad Question

Options
  • 14-12-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

There is a guy in Ballinroad that makes dog kennels and chicken coops etc. Lives there just as you come up to that estate before Lord Maguires. Anybody have a name and number for him please?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Hw.de...
    Michael Power 087 6793961
    Very nice fella...very oblidging...

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

outdoorlass text him and 70 quid for one with a run that hols 6 chooks but since i am only getting 3 plus cock plenty room. he will deliver as well if need, very reasonable chap.

ye. he can make anything with wood...very solid stuff....

LOL ya now next Thursday he said. Now all i need is a couple of chooks

did ya check the local papers....might be outside the mart tomorrow (monday)..or maybe Santa might drop some off..

• Advertisement

outdoorlass tomorrow too soon, coop is not coming until next Thursday so it would have to be tomorrow week at earliest before i get the chooks. Where in mart is that guy based and where in local papers does he advertise?

Usually advertised in local Observer or Leader....I.l have a look and see if I can get a tel no..

Advertisement