Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat score of 53

• 14-12-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi guys, I did the GAMSAT in London in September and got a score of 53, planning on resitting it in Dublin in March but not sure if I will do any better. I'm just wondering has anybody out there ever been offered a place (after round zero of course) on a score of 53? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭pc11

yit wrote: »
    Hi guys, I did the GAMSAT in London in September and got a score of 53, planning on resitting it in Dublin in March but not sure if I will do any better. I'm just wondering has anybody out there ever been offered a place (after round zero of course) on a score of 53? Thanks

I don't believe it's ever gone lower than 54 in Ireland.

To be frank, that's not a great score. You need on average a 65 just to get an interview in Melbourne. I know scores aren't everything but it does seem the entry score in this country is getting very low. I assume part of the reason is the difficulty in funding the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mccloskc

yit wrote: »

Hi I just scored a 53 in uk... Did 53 get you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Yuri

From what I read at a glance on the UL page "53*" is their entry requirement which I guess means its was 53 in 2014 with random allocation?

http://www3.ul.ie/courses/Medicine.php

Advertisement