Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Broadband on Account

Options
  • 14-12-2012 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi,

I have had Eircom Broadband on my account for several months now and have written numerous letters to have it cancelled but it still persists.

I'm sure you can tell from your stats that it never gets used, ever but we still pay for it.

Can someone tell me a definitive way to have it cancelled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

You'll be in a 12 month contract, mate, even if you didn't use it, eircom will maintain that they supplied the service in good faith, if you don't choose to use the service they'll say that's your choice.

Only way out of it would be if you told them that it never worked, but if you never logged a fault with support, then you're sh!t outta luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Yrag2E

To cancel ytour account please free phone our accounts team on 1901 and when prompted press option 4 and then choose option 3. Apolpogies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Yrag2E

MajorMax wrote: »
    You'll be in a 12 month contract, mate, even if you didn't use it, eircom will maintain that they supplied the service in good faith, if you don't choose to use the service they'll say that's your choice.

Only way out of it would be if you told them that it never worked, but if you never logged a fault with support, then you're sh!t outta luck

em yeah, thanks Douche.....

Advertisement