Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to eat Navan and surrounding areas

Options
  • 15-12-2012 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I will be in Navan on Sunday and am looking for somewhere nice to go to eat. I know some places, especially Chinese restaurants are doing 2/3 course meal deals. Does anyone know of anywhere else??

I have heard Scanlons in Wilkinstown serve lovely food?

I may be heading to Rathaoth and so may pop to Ashbourne if theres anywhere nice there???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Zucchinis in Blackcastle. Cannot recommend this place enough for food, price, service and atmosphere. They do 3 course early bird menu for €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

The loft was always good, Zucchini's as already mentioned, Copper and spices is lovely as is the Russell just down from it, Mancini's in Ashbourne are a good 'Diner' type set-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Mancini's isn't great. Its just a chipper with tables and chairs. It's no Eddie Rockets. It's grand for bite to eat before the cinema.

La Bucca would be your best bet in Ratoath. That Asian Mix Chinese has been going downhill at a rate or knots over the last year or so.

The Donkey Shed restaurant at Newbarn Farm outside Ashbourne is very good for lunch. Can be very busy though!

Advertisement