Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are there any bad areas / problem parts of Killarney?

Options
  • 15-12-2012 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Just curious about this, I've never lived in Kerry myself although I've a fair knowledge of the county as my parents come from South Kerry.

I know Tralee has it's incidences of anti social behavior after closing time but I've never got any negative impressions of Killarney in all my visits there.

Just wondering are there any streets or estates in Killarney that might have a bad name or is it simply a case of maybe a couple of problem families and that's as bad as it gets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Killarney is perfect in every way:D
    of course after closing time on a busy night there are sometimes scuffles on the street,but they only involve people from outside the town;)

Advertisement