Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking forums as read

Options
  • 15-12-2012 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

When I'm using the full boards site in my pc/laptop/iPad, I'd normally mark forums as read when I've read what I want to. This works without hassle and if I change to a different browser or machine, it still shows the threads as read.
    However, if I go onto the touch site on my phone, it doesn't show all threads read. For example, I marked a couple of forums read about 2 hours ago on my laptop, but now that I'm on the touch site, it's showing threads in those forums as unread which haven't had posts in the for much longer than 2 hours. I'm using the touch site on an iPhone 4 and this has been happening in safari on both iOS 5 and iOS 6. I've tried clearing the browsing history but it hasn't made any difference. Could someone have a look at it please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

None at all I'm afraid BDJW :( Sorry but we're a little wrapped up with the new Talk-tos to be investigating non-critical bugs on touch or the main site.

It's on our radar and we'll update this thread when we confirm or fix the issue

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement