Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile SiM "locked" in eMobile phone

Options
  • 15-12-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

I have an eMobile Sony Eircsson Walkman which when switched on with an eMobile SIM say, "SIM card is locked. Emergency calls only."

Why will a prepaid eMobile SIM not work in an eMobile phone?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Condatis wrote: »
    I have an eMobile Sony Eircsson Walkman which when switched on with an eMobile SIM say, "SIM card is locked. Emergency calls only."

Why will a prepaid eMobile SIM not work in an eMobile phone?

Hi Condatis,

Have you entered the pin number into the phone incorrectly?
    Could you PM your mobile number and pin I can look into this for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

That was the problem right enough Grainne. Normally a phone would ask for a PIN, the message that "The SIM card is locked" threw me for a while.

Apart from that the phone has one of the worst user interfaces that I've encountered and I've discarded it.

Thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Condatis wrote: »
    That was the problem right enough Grainne. Normally a phone would ask for a PIN, the message that "The SIM card is locked" threw me for a while.

Apart from that the phone has one of the worst user interfaces that I've encountered and I've discarded it.

Thank you.

Glad to hear that is resolved for you.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the phone.

Post here if you have any other queries.

Grainne

Advertisement