Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIR GUN/PCP SHOOTING

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

loveta wrote: »
    Jesus that is a fine stock could just picture myself "very easily" with that in my paws :o)

Thanks Loveta, it totally transformed the rifle in terms of handling and aesthetics.

made to my measurements by a guy who specializes in AirArms stocks and is a gent to deal with.

He is now doing laminate ones but I prefer the walnut and the grain :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

And here was me thinking i was de dogs bollox getting the thumb hole version of the HW100...LMFAO
    Whats the accuracy like with the gun or how do you gauge the hold over with reducing the power ect ect..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

loveta wrote: »
    And here was me thinking i was de dogs bollox getting the thumb hole version of the HW100...LMFAO
    Whats the accuracy like with the gun or how do you gauge the hold over with reducing the power ect ect..

Hw100 is a lovely well regarded gun too and purty to boot :)

As for accuracy, I shoot the JSB jumbo exacts 18.3 gr all the time now. Once I have it zeroed on full power, I generally dont change the power without following up with a re zero.

I have no problems with accuracy either as I find it very steady and accurate in the hand and off the bipod.

This thread will show some groups I got but on a calm day:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056804351

Advertisement