Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5 fault

• 15-12-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi,
    Got iPhone 5 on monday since Thursday home button is giving trouble does not react / has to be pressed numerous times.
    Tried restore it fails, recover mode fails too. Any ideas please.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

raytaxi wrote: »
    Hi,
    Got iPhone 5 on monday since Thursday home button is giving trouble does not react / has to be pressed numerous times.
    Tried restore it fails, recover mode fails too. Any ideas please.

Bring it back to the point of sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Contact Apple by phone. They will replace it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Id possibly bring it back myself just because it's so new. You could try this guide to recalibrating your home button if you want :http://snapguide.com/guides/calibrate-your-home-button/
    It wont do any harm and others have found it helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Have appointment made for genius bar in belfast. Went back to shop fault would not repeat at first :mad: then it did :D they cant do anything till Monday. So have decided to go to Apple as it wont restore either and button fault so hopefully they will replace it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

If its that new. I'd demand to get it replaced with a new phone rather then the refurbed replacements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Oh i will everything going back and its a new one i want not a refurb, fault within 3 days of use might ring to lodge fault with customer care now

Advertisement