Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas special

• 15-12-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Please tell me there is going to be an Xmas special this year, anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭GE90

GOOD NEWS their is going to be a top gear Christmas special !!!

BAD NEWS it is not going to be on until february !

Link: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/361911/Top-Gear-Christmas-special-in-February

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

GE90 wrote: »
    GOOD NEWS their is going to be a top gear Christmas special !!!

BAD NEWS it is not going to be on until february !

Link: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/361911/Top-Gear-Christmas-special-in-February

Well that's just ****ing brilliant. Thanks anyway, seems seriously rediculous to have it in February.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Buffman

So the Top Gear drought continues!:(

At this rate 'Dave' is going to have to start showing repeats from the original series.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I think the show needed some time off, although last season was a massive improvement, the format was tired & needed a break. We'll appreciate it all the more when its back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Hopefully the delay means it ll be more like the middle east special and not the dire India one

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »
    Hopefully the delay means it ll be more like the middle east special and not the dire India one

The middle east special? Wasn't that fairly rubbish? The Polar, South America & Vietnamese ones were easily the best ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Have they been to Australia yet? Don't think so.

They should wait another while, & do a massive one. Long Way Round style :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

EnterNow wrote: »

The middle east special? Wasn't that fairly rubbish? The Polar, South America & Vietnamese ones were easily the best ones

Just watched the polar one again last night, still brilliant. Don't forget the US that was a great one as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Top gear Ireland!!
    Presented by Marty Whelan and pat kenny!

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,470 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Only six episodes this season compared to the normal eight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

no topgear xmas special:(

just ain't right its like ..no willy wonka

something cynical in me suggests they're hoping this will boost sales of the crappy dvd they have out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Where can they do a special now though? They've done USA, Africa, rainforests, snow, India, Vietnam, Middle East and more!!

Australian outback? Russia? Canada?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

I'd love for it to b something like the mongolian rally ut I doubt it, judging by what May said about it being winter special somewhere where its hot it implies its prob in teh southern hemisphere, maybe from perth to sydney or something

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'd say Australian outback. I was wondering why they haven't gone there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Top gear Australia have covered most of the Outback related challenges tho,
    granted they were Sh!te but they still did them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Africa again. Trying to find the source of the Nile this time. Read about it in the magazine.

Advertisement