Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best car valet in town?

Options
  • 15-12-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Anyone got recommendations ? Looking for value for money obviously but also a thorough job

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Anyone got recommendations ? Looking for value for money obviously but also a thorough job

Did you do a search on the Waterford forum already? It's been done to death on here, there's a few threads already knocking about, general consensus is the on in City Sq.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Got a valet in city square a while back and they do a spotless job, also got one done in the place beside texaco garage by the mercy school, did a really good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Was coming here to ask same question. Planning a days shopping in Waterford during the week and was hoping to get car cleaned same day.
    Has anyone any experience of diamond car wash/valet in aldi car park, the glen?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 orwellian

Anywhere but the one out in the Ardkeen shopping centre they are very slapdash ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Not bein smart or anything but why are people in this day and age with money suppose to be its tighest in a long long time paying people to wash their cars?

Its not that hard to clean a car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

If you want a really thorough job done, take a trip down to New Ross and check out cleancar.ie. Trust me, you won't be sorry, the attention to detail (pun intended) is second to none round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

How long would that take to have done then? in new ross like, your sitting round for an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Drop them a line and find out, all depends on what level of service you go for, what kind of car you have, (a ford ka would take less time than a BMW 7er for example) and how much you're willing to spend, and of course the current condition of your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The first and only time i got a car valet it was done in Tramore on the industrial estate, absolutely amazing job, I thought they had put new carpets in! Cost me €80 so it won't be happening too often, but it was like a new car.

Advertisement