Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's That Time Of The Year Again

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

Harlika boots , deerhunter ram jacket and trousers from the wife and her ma off Santa.

Now the stuff she doesn't know about :D, looks like after 9 months and a number of **** ups il have my license for a the sako quad .17hmr Tomorrow , so it would be a crime not to put a nice scope on that, clivej you just bet me to that bushnel elite:p, was on my way down to the pc to buy it and one of the lads stopped to chat in work.

During the year i got my self a Beretta silver hawk sxs, best gun i ever bought hitting well with it.
    Also got a S&B PM II 5-16 X 50 a few weeks back so its fair to say i dont deprive my self of anything its just getting harder to hide it all and stash the receipts .:D

IMAG0456.jpgBoots just arrived , very happy with them , John Norris had them on sale half the price i got quoted by the gun shops in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Reading all your shopping lists, I'm having to hit myself over the head to remind myself that the RoI is officially in recession.You guys are spending serious money like water coming out of a firehose.

Isn't anybody getting ANYTHING that costs less than a modest cottage in the Algarve?

tac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

I got myself a pair of deerhunter ram trousers, and just stocked up on some ammo. I have all the guns and knives in need already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

I decided to treat myself in October/November in order to free up money for others during the christmas period! My treats included a new leica rangefinder, knife, lansky sharpening kit, .223 vssf ii and a few other bits I can't think of off hand! :cool:

Only thing I'll be getting shooting related over the Christmas period is 2 tickets to the British Shooting Show in February where the treating of myself will resume with an atlas bi-pod being top of the list! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

treated myself to a zeiss duralyt 3-12x 50 illuminated for the 223. :D:D:D tryin to source a picatinny rail for my 452. and herself is gettin me a traverse bipod. gonna be a good one;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

bought myself a starter pistol ,and looking at a few more goodies ! hope she is not reading this or else !!! ha ha also looking at a couple of shooting holidays/trips for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

franknrol wrote: »
    treated myself to a zeiss duralyt 3-12x 50 illuminated for the 223. :D:D:D tryin to source a picatinny rail for my 452. and herself is gettin me a traverse bipod. gonna be a good one;)
    Hi franknrol
    You can get a picatinny rail from www.kinneysshootingsupply.com
    I bught some mounts and stuff from them and they great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Getting myself new CZ 455 American 16" Varmint 17HMR with Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50. Had similar one before, loved it, was sorry that I let it go, have to get it again:)
    The most pleasant part about it is that Santa contributing towards it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Got licence subbed during week so picking up remy vssf ii swift tmo. Got nice new burris few weeks ago for it(thanks cass). Herself got me a Davy Moore drop point skinner so all in all happy out :). Happy christmas to ye lads anyway and have fun playing with yer new toys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Just bought myself a Swarovski Z6i 5-30x50 Gen 111 from Simon EuroOptics in the new year a new rifle either 300 Win Mag or 6.5x55

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

I put a deposit on a cz american .17hmr last week with some cash the missus gave me for my christmas allowance:D Beautiful rifle hope it shoots as good as it looks

nd 50 laser designator arived yesterday, ebay one from china, passed the lovely people in customs unnoticed an all :D inital tests out the bedroom window went very well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vulpus

Hi lads,
    Fair play to you all for being able to afford those goodies-my hunting related presents from my family were a wallet for 243 rounds and a mora knife plus thick boots socks-happy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Got a deposit on a SCATT training setup. Been borrowing one for a few weeks now and it's made such a difference to how I train and analyse sessions. Have to get one of my own!

Advertisement