Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday night. What to do? need quick ideas.

Options
  • 15-12-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, got a friend coming from carlow in an hour, gotta meet her at bus aras, I am driving. So we need plan for evening what to do, any suggestions? We don't want night clubs, we both are 19 years of age. Can drive anywhere. Got only 70 euro for the evening. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Stayfrosty2

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey, got a friend coming from carlow in an hour, gotta meet her at bus aras, I am driving. So we need plan for evening what to do, any suggestions? We don't want night clubs, we both are 19 years of age. Can drive anywhere. Got only 70 euro for the evening. Any ideas?

Go see ham sandwich in the academy.17euro. Job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

make love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

bobin, Zyzz don't bother posting in this thread again. If you can't be constructive or helpful, don't post

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Bowling, indoor ice-skating, cinema, go to a gig, or stay in with a movie and order some pizza!

I don't know of any places in particular (Since I don't live in Dublin), but I do know that there are really good gigs on up there the whole time. Twenty quid apiece will net you a good few hours of entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Thanks for suggestions.
    Ended up: bowling in blanch, going for walk in Dun Laoghaire, enjoying view of Dublin from howth then drink. Worked well, she ended up going home next day at 4 PM instead of that night :D
    Thanks for suggestions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement