Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Repeat Dates

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I have my end of semester exams next week but I am dying sick since yesterday. Think I have a bug or something. I am wondering if anybody knows when will I be likely to sit my exams if I do not do them next week. I am going to travel next summer so really do not want to do them in August. Can anybody give me more info please? If you anybody could get back to me ASAP please because my exams start monday..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

davidtkd12 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have my end of semester exams next week but I am dying sick since yesterday. Think I have a bug or something. I am wondering if anybody knows when will I be likely to sit my exams if I do not do them next week. I am going to travel next summer so really do not want to do them in August. Can anybody give me more info please? If you anybody could get back to me ASAP please because my exams start monday..

Hi there davidtkd12, Welcome to Boards :)

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well right now, Hope you Recover soon though!

According to C.I.T: There are three main examination periods each academic year, Semester One examinations in December/January, Semester Two examinations in May, and Autumn examinations in August. The majority of formal written examinations are timetabled by the Institute within these periods.

Going by that: If you don't sit them next-week, you will be looking at August. Hopefully you will be well enough to sit some of your exams to take the pressure off yourself and any plans you may have in place for the Summer.

You could phone the examinations office on Monday to confirm those details from them though. As I said though, you should try and sit some of your exams next-week to take any future pressure off yourself. You may even have a miraculous recovery tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davidtkd12

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to bite through the study at the moment in the hope that I can sit them next week. Thanks for all your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

davidtkd12 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to bite through the study at the moment in the hope that I can sit them next week. Thanks for all your help :)

If sick, make sure that you get a Doctors cert before the exam and inform the college ASAP. They will put it down on your record and it may be possible to do the repeat exam as a first sitting.

• Site Banned Posts: 23 CDM001

Please god let me pass this time

Advertisement