Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B Clondalkin

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any B&B's in Clondalkin? I can't seem to find any online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

None that i know of. There's Bewleys,Ibis and the Green Isle hotels all within handy distance and may do a decent B&B rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Try Saggart, only 5 mins up the N7

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Aspect hotel in Park West say they do B&B from €45, but I presume it would depend on the nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

lord lucan wrote: »
    None that i know of. There's Bewleys,Ibis and the Green Isle hotels all within handy distance and may do a decent B&B rate.

Bewleys is €59 for the night but probably the handiest for me. Should have booked it last week when the room was €50.
    The 68 goes near the IBIS doesn't it? It's nice and cheap at the moment.
    SimonLynch wrote: »
    Try Saggart, only 5 mins up the N7

If you're driving yeah. I don't drive. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)
    Thoie wrote: »
    Aspect hotel in Park West say they do B&B from €45, but I presume it would depend on the nights.

Aspect is €59 too. Wouldn't be very easy to get into Clondalkin from there via public transport would it?

It's mad, I lived in Clondalkin for 10 months and never noticed there was no B&B there.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

There's one in Palmerstown. 25 goes past and up along the fonthill road. I've a vague memory of one being just up from the tower in behind the mill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Bewleys is €59 for the night but probably the handiest for me. Should have booked it last week when the room was €50.
    The 68 goes near the IBIS doesn't it? It's nice and cheap at the moment.

The 68 passes nearby and the Red Cow Luas stop is only a few minutes walk away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Bewleys is €59 for the night but probably the handiest for me.

Aspect is €59 too. Wouldn't be very easy to get into Clondalkin from there via public transport would it?

I suppose the question is what part of Clondalkin you want to go to :)

This might be useful:

http://hittheroad.ie/#from=53.313386,-6.392818&to=53.323275,-6.395366

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I know the 76 will bring me from Newland's Cross into Clondalkin as I got it to Tallaght and to Liffey Valley a good few times.

I'll be going from the City out to the hotel on Wednesday and probably back in unless they do a late check in thing. I'll be going into the village itself on Thursday (if all goes to plan) and then into the City. I'll get the 151 for that.

I'd prefer to being going in from the 9th Lock Side but the Clarion in Liffey Valley is €59.

Still shocked there isn't a B&B in Clondalkin.

The IBIS is looking like the best option anyway.

Advertisement