Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom e-mail problems

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭

I am having problems with my eircom e-mail account since they "upgraded" the site. I can get access to my mail and can read all mail but can not reply or write/send new e-mails all I get is a blank screen ! Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I am totally lost with this problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I am having problems with my eircom e-mail account since they "upgraded" the site. I can get access to my mail and can read all mail but can not reply or write/send new e-mails all I get is a blank screen ! Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I am totally lost with this problem.

Hi Noel
    Some users have reported an issue where they are unable to compose, create new, or reply to emails after the upgrade. This issue occurs when the "Always compose in new window" option is set in preferences. For the moment, in any cases where users report not being able to reply / write or send new e-mails the customer should de-select this preference.
    Let me know if this does not work for you and I can investigate further.
    Tony

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Noel Kinsella

Hi Noel
    Some users have reported an issue where they are unable to compose, create new, or reply to emails after the upgrade. This issue occurs when the "Always compose in new window" option is set in preferences. For the moment, in any cases where users report not being able to reply / write or send new e-mails the customer should de-select this preference.
    Let me know if this does not work for you and I can investigate further.
    Tony

That worked !!!!! Thank you very very much I have mailed eircom and been in various forums and could not get it sorted. You are a genius fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

That worked !!!!! Thank you very very much I have mailed eircom and been in various forums and could not get it sorted. You are a genius fair play.

Hi Noel
    Happy to hear that, genius is maybe too much credit....I will ensure other sections have this information also. Hope that the new Webmail upgrade works well for you. You should see significant benifit.

Let me know if any further query..
    Tony

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Noel Kinsella

Hi Noel
    Happy to hear that, genius is maybe too much credit....I will ensure other sections have this information also. Hope that the new Webmail upgrade works well for you. You should see significant benifit.

Let me know if any further query..

Tony

Thanks a mill.

Advertisement