Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi Slane 2013

Options
  • 15-12-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Am just wondering if someone can tell me if theres seating in the Golden Circle? I recieved my tickets yesterday and it says, Golden Circle G26, is this a seat number? I thought i had purchased standing tickets. Would appreiciate if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

linzig wrote: »
    Am just wondering if someone can tell me if theres seating in the Golden Circle? I recieved my tickets yesterday and it says, Golden Circle G26, is this a seat number? I thought i had purchased standing tickets. Would appreiciate if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance :)

I think the seat numbers are just for ticketmaster to soo how many of the golden circle tickets they have sold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

linzig wrote: »

No golden circle is standing. I had gold standing tickets for them when they were in the RDS 2011.

PS . I am very jealous :( enjoy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 linzig

Thanks for your replys. I was hoping they were standing. I hate sitting down at gigs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 John McClane

are tickets still on general sale, I bought 2 gold circle tickets and unfortuntately can't go now.

where is the best place to advertise these, will i have to sell them below what they are worth to avoid being stuck with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Try toutless.com

Best place ive found for buying / selling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 John McClane

Thanks jossnjuice, looks perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

This is the lowest selling slane gig since verve.suprising since it has every flavour of the month as support , oh well, another 2 months of free giveaways.very sad considering the main man even came here to announce his appearance.

Advertisement