Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to and working in Mexico

Options
  • 15-12-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

I've met a great girl and she has asked me to come home with her to Guadalajara. I want to do it. I'm planning in playing it safe and booking the trip to be for three or four weeks. If it all goes terribly I can come home and stay working here.

Some questions I have, is it difficult to get a work visa in Mexico? If so how long does it take? Would a company help me get this? I would probably end up working in a call centre at first.

Also how much cash would I need to survive there for a month for example? I have about 5000 euro saved up after the tickets are purchased.

I really want this to work so the lower wages would not deter me from going there.

Thanks.

Advertisement