Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key needed in Leixlip area

Options
  • 15-12-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

My husband is locked in the bathroom the key broke anyone in Leixlip area have a lend of key M34L Please

BFB08714F7EC4260935A9163FC83AEFF-0000314402-0003102553-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Crises over

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

I was once locked in a bathroom in Leixlip due to a similar broken key, was only wearing a towel so climbing out the window down the drainpost wasnt too appealing! Eventually roared out at a man walking his dog, got him to ring my housemate who came back and found a spare key downstairs.
    Moral of story - don't use basta keys for locking your bathroom door a dozen times per day, get a bolt!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

Tarzann wrote: »
    I was once locked in a bathroom in Leixlip due to a similar broken key, was only wearing a towel so climbing out the window down the drainpost wasnt too appealing! Eventually roared out at a man walking his dog, got him to ring my housemate who came back and found a spare key downstairs.
    Moral of story - don't use basta keys for locking your bathroom door a dozen times per day, get a bolt!

Who uses the bathroom a dozen times a day?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Karlitto wrote: »
    Who uses the bathroom a dozen times a day?

Perhaps a household with a few people living in it?

Advertisement