Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for Dec 21st

Options
  • 15-12-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

HI,

My sister is coming to Dublin on December 21st, and we would like to go to a christmasy event, but other than panto, there doesnt seem to be much on. I was thinking carol services or the like, but they all seem to be on earlier in the week.
    Would appreciate any suggestions, in city centre or west/ south dublin

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Off topic posts deleted.
    If you don't have an answer for the OP or anything constructive to add to this thread, there is no need to post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Birdsong wrote: »
    HI,

My sister is coming to Dublin on December 21st, and we would like to go to a christmasy event, but other than panto, there doesnt seem to be much on. I was thinking carol services or the like, but they all seem to be on earlier in the week.
    Would appreciate any suggestions, in city centre or west/ south dublin

7up Christmass on Ice in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham

http://7upwinterwonderland.ie/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

paddy147 wrote: »
    7up Christmass on Ice in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham

http://7upwinterwonderland.ie/

Isn't that gone this year?

There's the I Stake in the RDS

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You could take a walk around the IFSC Christmas Market.

It's not exactly brilliant, but it's still a Christmas market none-the-less!

'White Christmas' will be shown on the big screen in the Lighthouse Cinema on the evening of December 21st if you fancy a festive film.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Isn't that gone this year?

There's the I Stake in the RDS

It is actually...I googled it and the event organizers are in trouble and no more events for the next 3-4 years...according to The Independent Newspaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Posy wrote: »

'White Christmas' will be shown on the big screen in the Lighthouse Cinema on the evening of December 21st if you fancy a festive film.

Thats a great idea, I think we will do that, thanks so much for all the ideas, appreaciate them

Advertisement