Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pom dog sick

• 16-12-2012 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

i have a pom dog 2 years old she started crying at her bed time for no reason and panting alot too she has a hot nose too any advice what to do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Has the dog been spayed? Is she in heat (unlikely, but still)

What did she eat/drink today? Anything??

I'd give the vet a call if I were you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 help 123

she got her yearly injections few days ago she got allergic to injection so the vet gave her another injection to help her no not in heat dont no what to do ?

Call the vet!

will in morning when she is with people all the crying will stop but still had hot nose i dont no but i heard that a hot nose is a sign of high fever ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I wouldn't wait till morning to ring the vet, do it now they will have an out of hours emergency number

• Advertisement

why what could happen to her ? she is trying to go to sleep now here next to me ?

If she has a fever she has an infection somewhere, if it is something like pyometra that is potentially life threatening

i think she has a fever her nose is hot panting has stoped ? what is pyometra ?

Its an infection of the womb. The only advice anyone can give you is to ring the vet, theres not a whole lot of info that can be safely given over the internet

See here.

Have you called the vet yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

See here.

Have you called the vet yet??

Go to a vet and get the best course of action for your dog and get proper diagnosis.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

OP, if you're concerned that your dog is ill, please take her to the vet. An internet forum is no place to discuss this any further.
    Thread closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement