Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutgrove This Evening

Options
  • 16-12-2012 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

hi folks, does anyone have any idea what was going on at nutgrove tonight? the side road up to ballinteer was closed off with gardai turning cars around. i was going through at about 7pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭lanber man

hi folks, does anyone have any idea what was going on at nutgrove tonight? the side road up to ballinteer was closed off with gardai turning cars around. i was going through at about 7pm
    I heard there was a shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

rumours of a guy shot ...unconfirmed....gardai are not disclosing any information at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Cream Crackers Christmas Party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

According to my housemate who is a Garda. He told me that there was a dispute between a traveller family. An attempt was made to burn down one of the houses. Staff in the Topaz told me that shots were fired by a detective. The area was sealed off for a good three hours. Unmarked Ford Focus was being removed by a tow truck. It had mounted the grass verge. That was all I could see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

amazed there was nothing on the news, if it was glasnevin or raheny it would be all over the papers and television

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Cream Crackers Christmas Party?

I wasnt far wrong then !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

I wasnt far wrong then !!!!!

Cream Crackers !!! Whatever you want to call these people.

I've lived in this area for nine years. The people who live in the houses on Nutgrove way are actually pretty decent. They never cause any trouble. Give it over.

Advertisement