Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any solutions available online for the 2013 Project Maths HL sample papers?

• 16-12-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey guys, so I've been using the 2013 sample papers for a bit of revision on what I've done and there's a couple of questions I'm having trouble with. Does anyone know where I can get solutions to the papers please? Thanks :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

EvM wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I've been using the 2013 sample papers for a bit of revision on what I've done and there's a couple of questions I'm having trouble with. Does anyone know where I can get solutions to the papers please? Thanks :).
    I would deffinately recommend u get the edco papers.as it gives all the solutions :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

I would deffinately recommend u get the edco papers.as it gives all the solutions :)
    I agree the solutions are quite good in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 xoxox1994

heya. was having the same problem. would reccomend projectmathhelp.ie , give great ebooks at a small price. all very well done out with the simlest solutions.

Advertisement