Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty O'Meara's Thread to Riches 2k13

Options
  • 16-12-2012 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi Guys I am back and ready for more gambling :D got bored of sitting around plus this bet blogging thing kind of gets addictive I must say too.
    My last thread started with a balance of 1,200euro and I reached my goal of 10,000euro which is a +8,800euro :D all that money is banked now so lets forget about it and move on because I am on a new mission this time.
    To prove I am not just a one trick pony and also my starting bank will only be 200euro which will mean I will have to be more disciplined ......who believes that will happen ????:D:D

Bets to follow soon ...................................................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭da yung lad murt

Sunday Bet
    Ok before I get critised its important to get off to a winning start which includes mentally even if its very small :D

Bet 1 Tottenham vs Swansea
    Lay Swansea 20euro @ 4.3

Bet 2 Tottenham vs Swansea
    Back Both teams to score 30euro @ 1.69

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Where did you lay Swansea @ 4.3. It's now 1.44pm and the lowest they have traded @ is 4.7 on Betfair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

looking forward to it man :D il start following as soon as i get xmas stuff outta the way :) gl man
    whats the goal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

thedini wrote: »
    Where did you lay Swansea @ 4.3. It's now 1.44pm and the lowest they have traded @ is 4.7 on Betfair.

Is 4.3 not lower than 4.7?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

*Follows thread*

Good luck.

• Advertisement

eh? that's the whole point.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

eh? that's the whole point.

I have you now, you're saying 4.3 was never available on betfair before KO.

I have you now, you're saying 4.3 was never available on betfair before KO.

That's it.

saiint wrote: »
    looking forward to it man :D il start following as soon as i get xmas stuff outta the way :) gl man
    whats the goal :D

I have no goal, just wanna to make profit :D and once its at a nice level cash out .

Sunday Bet
    Ok before I get critised its important to get off to a winning start which includes mentally even if its very small :D

Bet 1 Tottenham vs Swansea
    Lay draw 20euro @ 4.3 (mistake made wrote Swansea instead of draw)

Bet 2 Tottenham vs Swansea
    Back Both teams to score 30euro @ 1.69

Bet 1-Wins returns : +20
    Bet 2-Lose returns : -30
    TOTAL: -10

NEW BANK: 189.54euro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

I have no goal, just wanna to make profit :D and once its at a nice level cash out .

Best of luck man, only caught the tail end of your last thread, hope this one is just as successful!

NFL INPLAY

San Francisco 49ers @ New England Patriots
    Back Patriots 89euro @ 2.05

AUS Hamiliton Horse racing 05.15

No.11
    Back 100euro @ 2.1

NFL INPLAY

San Francisco 49ers @ New England Patriots
    Back Patriots 89euro @ 2.05

Bet Lose returns : -89

NEW BANK: 100.54euro

AUS Hamiliton Horse racing 05.15

No.11
    Back 100euro @ 2.13

Bet WINS returns: +110

New Bank: 210.54euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Bet WINS returns: +110

New Bank: 210.54euro

Don't even try it.

What a mess!! you still haven't answered where you layed Swansea @ 4.3. Also are you on some deal with the exchanges that you don't pay commission?

What a mess!! you still haven't answered where you layed Swansea @ 4.3. Also are you on some deal with the exchanges that you don't pay commission?

He claimed he meant to write down draw instead of Swansea (would like to know the trading prices of that), I'd be quite dubious though because he lied about the horse winning. It lost, his bank is at 0 and it is a bit of a joke to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

You actually staked your whole balance on Australian harness racing?

The bookies love someone like you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

LOL what a joke of a chap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

This clown is back again is he ? And caught telling porkies already .... Where's all his supporters this time ???

STARTING A NEW THREAD AS I WILL ADMIT THIS HAS BEEN A BIT OF A MESS (BACKING AUSSIE RACING ,100% BANKS ETC )BUT I WONT ADMIT THERE WAS INTEND TO GAMBLE WITH VITAL MONEY OR MAKE FAKE BETS ,ALSO 210.54 IS MY CORRECT BALANCE.
    MY THREAD WILL MAKE MONEY I AM SURE OF IT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM CABLE OF DOING AS I DID MAKE 10,000EURO AND I AM CONFIDENT I WILL MAKE MONEY ON THIS NEW THREAD.

YE GUYS ARE LIKE A SWARM OF BEES LOOKING FOR ERRORS AND MISTAKES .......GOD I NEVER SEEN SUCH JEALOUS PEOPLE ..............SO TYPICALLY IRISH .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Care to address the questions regarding your lay of Swansea?
    YE GUYS ARE LIKE A SWARM OF BEES LOOKING FOR ERRORS AND MISTAKES .......GOD I NEVER SEEN SUCH JEALOUS PEOPLE ..............SO TYPICALLY IRISH .

Would you blame us for being suspicious!m? You don't exactly help your case...

STARTING A NEW THREAD AS I WILL ADMIT THIS HAS BEEN A BIT OF A MESS (BACKING AUSSIE RACING ,100% BANKS ETC )BUT I WONT ADMIT THERE WAS INTEND TO GAMBLE WITH VITAL MONEY OR MAKE FAKE BETS ,ALSO 210.54 IS MY CORRECT BALANCE.
    MY THREAD WILL MAKE MONEY I AM SURE OF IT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM CABLE OF DOING AS I DID MAKE 10,000EURO AND I AM CONFIDENT I WILL MAKE MONEY ON THIS NEW THREAD.

The horse lost, you are just a disgrace at this stage. €210.54 is not your correct balance - BECAUSE THE HORSE LOST. Christ. Not one No.11 on the entire card came in 1st place.

The efforts some people go to in their search for a large e-penis. Fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO say it aint so Murt!

Looks like I owe ft9 and conorcbs apologies.

Sorry lads, what can I say I'm just a little naive thinking that there would be zero to be gained from faking a betting blog.

Ouch I feel completely ridiculous now. Apologies again lads.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thread closed. Poster banned.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Side note. Mods can't be on here 24/7 . I'm just in the door 5 mins ago myself and online for the first time today, and I'm sure the other mods have their own stuff IRL to tend to as well during the days. Shouldn't have to say this, but I've been forced to as some people are unable in grasp this. Some perspective and cop on please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement