Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furby late request

Options
  • 16-12-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Any ideas where I can get anything close to a blue Furby at this stage. Late request in on the santa list. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

hart2hart wrote: »
    Any ideas where I can get anything close to a blue Furby at this stage. Late request in on the santa list. :eek:

Check Amazon if a seller does not ship to Ireland you can always use ParcelMotel's service with the address up north. But you better order fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Purple- blue one in Thurles today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Pretty sure I saw them in Tesco extra (naas) - try Tesco online or give that store a ring (it's a 24hr store)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 hart2hart

Thanks for the replys, sorry didnt get back sooner - living in a madhouse at the moment. Roll on the holidays. Picked one up in Smyths during the week, so sorted. Thanks again.

Advertisement