Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel gift voucher question??

• 16-12-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking to get a hotel gift voucher for my parents for Christmas. Just wondering does anyone know somewhere I can get a voucher that a lot of hotels accept? Lik a one4all voucher except for hotels? It'd be great if anyone knew a website like that.
    Also what price of a voucher should i get? Would 150-200 euro be good for say a weekend break or something?
    Thanks guys:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

kerryked wrote: »
    Hi im looking to get a hotel gift voucher for my parents for Christmas. Just wondering does anyone know somewhere I can get a voucher that a lot of hotels accept? Lik a one4all voucher except for hotels? It'd be great if anyone knew a website like that.
    Also what price of a voucher should i get? Would 150-200 euro be good for say a weekend break or something?
    Thanks guys:)

Most hotels will accept One4All vouchers. At least with the One4All, if they don't want to use it on the hotel, they can use it for whatever they want.

€150-€200 may not cover a full weekend away, would depend on the hotel in question, but it would cover a nice whack of it, and I imagine it would be a lovely gift.

There is also HotelVoucherShop vouchers. However, be aware not all hotels accept these vouchers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Also, take a look at hotel groups, as opposed to individual hotels. I know that if you buy from the Talbot Group,it can be spent in any of their three hotels. I imagine Radisson and all other hotel groups are the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

tomboylady wrote: »
    Also, take a look at hotel groups, as opposed to individual hotels. I know that if you buy from the Talbot Group,it can be spent in any of their three hotels. I imagine Radisson and all other hotel groups are the same.

Be aware that Radisson Blu have 2 types of voucher.

One is a property specific voucher, and can be purchased with any type of payment.

The other can be used in any Rezidor property, but must be purchased with either Visa or Mastercard.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

There is a list here of all the hotels that accept one for all vouchers if that's any help to you. :)

Maybe check a couple of them out to gague what the average is for a weekend away in a few you think would interest them.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭lollpop

The Blue Book is good for hotel vouchers also.
    http://www.irelands-blue-book.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement