Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me a top coat!

• 16-12-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I'm looking for a really good top coat for my nails, one that will make my nails last a good few days. I can't afford pricey nail varnishes but I'd like to invest in a good top coat to prevent my nails from chipping within a day!

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It's about 8 euro and it's fecking awesome.

Looks like this:
    Sally-Hansen-Insta-Dri.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Barry M Basecoat and Topcoat is very good, and is a base and top coat (does what it says on the tin)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I use Seche Vite and I love it. Goes on very glossy and dries the nails really quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l find Rimmel works the best for me...& put a clear top coat on too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Can you buy Seche Vite in shops or just online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

I have a Color Club top coat and I really like it, it dries quickly and it's glossy and smooth. OPI and China Glaze top coats are supposed to be great too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

foundry wrote: »
    Can you buy Seche Vite in shops or just online?

Boots have it normally (over with the nail clippers & false nails & the like) but it's about €13 where as if you have a Sally's Salon Supplies near you you'll get it for €9-10

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

Ooh lots of choices there, I'll have a look and see what's in the local Boots tomorrow, thanks ladies!x

Advertisement