Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

completing bachelors degree

Options
  • 16-12-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

Hope you can provide some advice

I have a friend who has completed a degree in international business in latin america. Upon completion of her final year exams she was offered an internship for six months in the ministry of foreign affairs upon completion of which was supposed to provide a report in order to collect the certificate

The internship was extended to a full time job for the last three years in Europe. She is now attempting to present the report to the university and has been informed by the administrator as she has taken more than three years to present the report that she is not eligible to collect the degree, despite being told the exact opposite previously, that she was to turn in the report upon completion of the full time position.

Most likely this will be cleared up shortly with the correct people in the university and she can collect the degree as she has passed all final exams and written the report as instructed

My question is, in the case that the university do not see sense, what are the options to complete a degree in Europe, given that she has, completed all exams already in a top international university

Many thanks in advance for your assistance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 llgr

Hi all,

Hope you can provide some advice

I have a friend who has completed a degree in international business in latin america. Upon completion of her final year exams she was offered an internship for six months in the ministry of foreign affairs upon completion of which was supposed to provide a report in order to collect the certificate

The internship was extended to a full time job for the last three years in Europe. She is now attempting to present the report to the university and has been informed by the administrator as she has taken more than three years to present the report that she is not eligible to collect the degree, despite being told the exact opposite previously, that she was to turn in the report upon completion of the full time position.

Most likely this will be cleared up shortly with the correct people in the university and she can collect the degree as she has passed all final exams and written the report as instructed

My question is, in the case that the university do not see sense, what are the options to complete a degree in Europe, given that she has, completed all exams already in a top international university

Many thanks in advance for your assistance

Advertisement