Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco epc3925 setup for zyxel nsa220

• 16-12-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I upgraded my Upc broadband to 50mb and had to change to a Cisco epc3925 modem. I have a zyxel nsa220 and ps3 wired to the Cisco but since the zyxel ain't viewable to the ps3. What do I need to configure on the Cisco to get the zyxel viewable on ps3 and also to get the zyxel download manager running again. The zyxel and ps3 have worked fine for the last 6 yrs on the old modem and belkin router, the setup on the belkin was done by a mate therefore if anyone can give me some basic instructions it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭Deanicus

Can you give a little more info?

Reading your post, did you previously have the UPC supplied modem and then added your own router (belkin) and now you are just using the Cisco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get your mate back. Chances are he'll do it in ten minutes, but us trying to diagnose from here will be slow as hell.

If I had to guess, he set it up with static IPs, which are now invalid with a new router.

Advertisement