Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric shower. is it dead?

• 16-12-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

hello, i am pretty sure i am not the only one who asked this, sorry.

long story short: it powers up, water is coming. ONLY cold water. when i try to switch to hotter settings the stream becomes smaller ( less preasure ), but still cold water.

i had shower this morning and all was fine. misses jumped in to shower and was greated by cold cold water. any chances of it snap out of it? or do i call landlord and get it replaced?

i would like to know more about this issue ( if its possible from discription ) as the owner of the house will try to fix it as much as possible, even if it is pretty much dead, so she would not need to buy new unit... that will mean days of no shower and fixing and in the end just buying the new damn yoke.

thx!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

hello, i am pretty sure i am not the only one who asked this, sorry.

long story short: it powers up, water is coming. ONLY cold water. when i try to switch to hotter settings the stream becomes smaller ( less preasure ), but still cold water.

i had shower this morning and all was fine. misses jumped in to shower and was greated by cold cold water. any chances of it snap out of it? or do i call landlord and get it replaced?

i would like to know more about this issue ( if its possible from discription ) as the owner of the house will try to fix it as much as possible, even if it is pretty much dead, so she would not need to buy new unit... that will mean days of no shower and fixing and in the end just buying the new damn yoke.

thx!

What make is the shower

Advertisement