Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

madden 13 online?

Options
  • 16-12-2012 6:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

so lads whats this game like online
    picking it up (finally) in 2 days time (pay day;) )
    whats it like online ? are the servers good or is their a delay lag , i got nba2k13 and online their seems to be a delay lag when i hit a button only by about half a second but its terrible when im going for a free throw or something

is their many rage quitters as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

saiint wrote: »
    so lads whats this game like online
    picking it up (finally) in 2 days time (pay day;) )
    whats it like online ? are the servers good or is their a delay lag , i got nba2k13 and online their seems to be a delay lag when i hit a button only by about half a second but its terrible when im going for a free throw or something

is their many rage quitters as well?

Servers aren't too bad, I don't have that many problems. Playing online ranked matches are the worst thing I've ever experienced. People not playing properly, taking advantage of glitches and stuff like that. If you want to play online then you should join one of the 2 leagues we have set up. Both are for xbox though. You can also join the online community we have which is good for playing friendlies. I couldn't recommend getting involved enough because it really beats playing ranked matches and the league is a good bit of fun too

Advertisement