Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer

Options
  • 16-12-2012 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Bounty hounter reckons im trolling in the liverpool thread?
    I dont know how or why?
    Ive been given my opinionon certain players.
    Its not trolling.
    This ban is unfairand should be overturned

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you, as the first step in the dispute process as outlined above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you, as the first step in the dispute process as outlined above?

Yes but he/she just said a decision was made. They didnt say who made the decision. Read my posts in the liverpoolthread. They are my opinions and not trolling.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'll have a look at this

But first, could you confirm - are you a Liverpool fan/supporter, or do you support another club (and if so, which one)?

Thanks

OK, I'll have a look at this

But first, could you confirm - are you a Liverpool fan/supporter, or do you support another club (and if so, which one)?

Thanks

Follow all football. Leaning towards Man u and Inter Milan but not a massive fan of any one club in particular

A poster that posts
    Rooney is our new Scholes
    as seen here, is clearly a Man United fan. And therein lies the issue. Whether what you posted is your opinion is not particularly relevant. You chose too make various posts in the Liverpool Team Talk thread that were clearly aimed at winding up Liverpool fans

The one that got you a red card was this one
    I think suarez should be sold.. Him and kenny let themselves down a bit last year.
    Ok louis get a few goals now and again but i think him being there is damaging the clubs reputation.

On Downing- no im not being sarcastic. Hes been a good signing. Loads of effort and workrate is what liverpool needs.

You know that as a Man United fan this was bound to wind up Liverpool fans, but chose to make that post along with a number of others anyway.

That is out and out trolling, aimed at getting a reaction from Liverpool fans. You have a very poor record in the forum, only returning from a 6 month ban in August with 8 yellows, 4 reds and now this, your 5th ban from the forum

I would suggest you re-consider your posting style if you wish to retain posting privileges in the forum when this ban is up

My decision is one of the easiest I've had to make in this forum - red card and ban upheld

You may, of course, ask an Admin to review this

• Advertisement

What exactly is it in my post that would 'wind up' these people?
    Because someone doesnt agree with what i say isnt a valid reason to ban me now is it?

That 6month ban i got before was also very harsh but im over that now!

Il accept the ban but im not gonna stop posting in any of the threads because some people dont agree with me

I would suggest you stick to the Man Utd threads. If you post in the Liverpool thread stuff that will wind up Liiverpool fans (regardless of whether it's your opinion or not), that will be considered trolling. Given your record, if you are on the receiving end of much more in the way of disciplinary action in the forum you could well find yourself unable to post in any soccer threads.

If you are accepting the ban, this dispute can be marked as resolved.

If you are accepting the ban, this dispute can be marked as resolved.

It looks like ive no choice. Its still wrong tho.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It looks like ive no choice. Its still wrong tho.

You do still have a choice, you may request an admin to review the decision.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement