Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy SGS3?

Options
  • 16-12-2012 8:07pm

Am looking to buy a SIM free SGS3 (upgrading from SGS2). Anyone bought one online and from where?
    Huge price range but Expansys seem to have a good price at €519 with delivery before Santa arrives. Is my belief that the sgs3 is the best phone out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I wouldn't deal with Expansys. I have spent the last month dealing with them (and dealing is probably the wrong word as it implies a two way conversation) over a faulty phone that they received back nearly 20 days ago. I received no notification from them that it was received, I had to ring them to find out. I was told a refund would be processed. After 5 days, had no word. Emailed, no response. Rang, no answer. Tweeted them, had one reply asking for my RMA reference but no reply to that, despite the account posting promo tweets. I just started a PayPal claim on the 5th Dec, and PayPal found in my favour today, due to them not replying to the case.

I will say the delivery of the phone (a HTC 8X) was very fast, and they were very fast to get a RMA to me, but after that, they were non existent. Terrible service, and I will not be dealing with them again. It's not their fault the phone was faulty, it happens, but I won't tolerate that level of poor service from a 'reputable' company, who I had used a couple of times previous. Thank God for PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bluestrawberry

derekeire wrote: »
    Am looking to buy a SIM free SGS3 (upgrading from SGS2). Anyone bought one online and from where?
    Huge price range but Expansys seem to have a good price at €519 with delivery before Santa arrives. Is my belief that the sgs3 is the best phone out there?

I bought a samsung galaxy s3 sim free from simplyelectronics.ie, took about a week and a half to come but it was over a hundred euro cheaper than buying it locked to a network. Delivered by DHL aswell.

Advertisement