Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links234 get down that well!!!

• 16-12-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

Links234 you are up for interrogation!
    Folk's, let loose!

Enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Is your username a reference to the Rammstein song? :)

How many body mods have you got, and what are they?

Any planned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Any body mods you wouldnt get done?

Favorite tattoo artist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Who are you? What do you love/hate?

What is your goal/ambition in life?

What is your proudest achievement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Is your username a reference to the Rammstein song? :)

How many body mods have you got, and what are they?

Any planned?

Yes indeed! :D

7 piercings. Septum, left nostril, vertical labret, one in the right earlobe, and 3 on the left lobe.

I've some ideas of what I'd like next, but nothing planned really.
    Any body mods you wouldnt get done?

Favorite tattoo artist?

probably loads I wouldn't do. can't see myself getting nipples pierced, or any of the downstairs piercings. some of the more extreme body mods would probably be out too, but who knows, things might change and I might like the idea somewhere down the line?
    Who are you? What do you love/hate?

What is your goal/ambition in life?

What is your proudest achievement?

I'm me. ;)

I love my girlfriend, my dog, heavy metal, movies and coffee, thai food, nutella, comic books, doc martens, games and perhaps a bit too much beer :p I dunno about hate.

just to have a good life and enjoy myself and be good to everyone

probably asking my girlfriend out, I was totally nervous as hell, but I knew she was special and I had to do it there and then!

Best gig you ever went to?

Worst gig?

Best holiday/place you went to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Have you any plans for tattoos?
    If so, what would you get, and if not, what do you like tattoo wise?

Best gig you ever went to?

Worst gig?

Best holiday/place you went to?

toss up between Rammstein or Rush in the 02 and Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre back in 2001. not sure about worst, all the gigs I've been at in the last while were absolutely brilliant, between Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, I don't think I've even been to a gig recently where I was even remotely let down.

Japan :D would absolutely die to go back
    Have you any plans for tattoos?
    If so, what would you get, and if not, what do you like tattoo wise?

I guess no plans exactly, I'm not certain I've seen anything I really want so I'd like to wait until I'm 100% sure I've found something I really like before I go with it. one thing I've been giving serious consideration to, is getting a tattoo of the faun from Pan's Labyrinth, like this:

stefano-alcantara-pans-labyrinth.jpg

but I'm not really sure.

I guess I like a lot of dark fantasy work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Any Hobbies/ Interests outside the realms of tattoos and piercing??

gregers85 wrote: »
    Any Hobbies/ Interests outside the realms of tattoos and piercing??

I'm a bit of a gamer, I occaisionally like to draw (I did this a while back), I read too many comic books and seem to have a bit of an obsession with Batman lately. kinda have a thing for korean serial killer movies, playing guitar when I'm not so lazy and I love cooking

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What sort of games do you like?

Favourite genre(s) of music?

PC, PS3, Xbox, or Wii?

• Advertisement

Loving the Breaking Bad drawing :).

What would be your favorite Korean film?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The picture of Walt is amazing. Any thoughts on how series 5 is going to end?

What's your favourite Batman comic/story arc?

How is Rammstein at the O2 not your favourite gig? :P It was amazing. The bridge coming down at the starts, got chills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a gamer, I occaisionally like to draw (I did this a while back), I read too many comic books and seem to have a bit of an obsession with Batman lately. kinda have a thing for korean serial killer movies, playing guitar when I'm not so lazy and I love cooking

The drawing is awesome!! did you study art or just naturally talented?

Denny M wrote: »
    What sort of games do you like?

Favourite genre(s) of music?

PC, PS3, Xbox, or Wii?

I seem to like RPGs or stealthy action games, been playing Skyrim loads, Dishonored, and Batman Arkham City. Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 before that. my girlfriend got me the Bullfrog bundle recently, and I've been playing the first Dungeon Keeper again like crazy! god I loved that game so much

lots of metal anyway ;)

Mostly PC, but sometimes we play Mortal Kombat on her Xbox360, though I'm constantly picking Sheeva much to her annoyance. we're both big nerds! :p
    Loving the Breaking Bad drawing :).

What would be your favorite Korean film?

thanks! :D

hard to say. Oldboy is an obvious one. I loved I Saw The Devil, Thirst, The Chaser and Memories of Murder. there's just so many amazing ones.
    Orim wrote: »
    The picture of Walt is amazing. Any thoughts on how series 5 is going to end?

What's your favourite Batman comic/story arc?

How is Rammstein at the O2 not your favourite gig? :P It was amazing. The bridge coming down at the starts, got chills.

no idea! if it's as good as last season's ending, it'll be something else.

not sure, maybe the Dark Knight Returns or the Long Halloween. loved the Killing Joke too

Rammstein was amazing, they put on one of the greatest shows I have ever seen, and I'd be tempted to say that's my favourite. but RUSH the year before was unreal too, they played for like 3 and a half hours or something insane, played the entire Moving Pictures album and were just on incredible form. this sums it up:

gregers85 wrote: »
    The drawing is awesome!! did you study art or just naturally talented?

didn't study, and don't really think I'm very talented either :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fanki na pengin

These kinds of threads are a great idea! How long have you been doing them Damo? (apologies, not a question for Links!)

Links, where in Japan did you go? Where was your favourite place, and if/when you go back, where would you link to go that you've never been before? :)

Links, where in Japan did you go? Where was your favourite place, and if/when you go back, where would you link to go that you've never been before? :)

I was in Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo. hard to say a favourite place, I loved it all so much, everything had something going for it. never been to a place as vibrant as Osaka, or as beautiful as Nara. one of the best nights of my life was hanging out in a small but awesome bar in Osaka called "Rock Rock" and headbanging to Rammstein :D the time of my life, that's for sure!

planning to go back again at some point in the future, would love to see the ghibli museum, would seriously love to visit Sapporo and possibly even the snow festival if we went that time of year. and this time, I DEFINITELY want to see a few heavy metal gigs :D I'd love to see D or Versailles or Gackt ;)

Besides Japan anywhere else in the world you would love to visit?

What would be the the top three things on your bucket list if you had one?

Have you any phobias?

Besides Japan anywhere else in the world you would love to visit?

What would be the the top three things on your bucket list if you had one?

Have you any phobias?

I'd love to visit Germany :D

dunno, haven't really thought about a bucket list

yes, but I'm not telling! :p
    well, kinda have a serious aversion to touching raw meat :o

I'd love to visit Germany :D

Germany rocks been three times and love the place and the people, Couldnt recommend Oktoberfest enough the Germans know how to throw a good session.

Was santy nice to ya or ya get a bag of coal?

Do you like Christmas or hate it?

Are you into movies? Favourite actor/actress?

• Advertisement

Was santy nice to ya or ya get a bag of coal?

I got a few things, Dark Knight Rises on bluray, a few other bits and pieces, but mainly I got some money towards electrolysis. :o
    Do you like Christmas or hate it?

Are you into movies? Favourite actor/actress?

I like Christmas, but to tell the truth, last year was very hard for me and then this year was very strained. I was extremely tightly wound in the run up to xmas this year and very stressed, so I don't think I really enjoyed it all too much.

yeah, I'm into movies. I love Korean serial killer movies for some reason, or maybe Korean movies in general, so one of my favourite actors is Kang Ho Song, cos he can play the oddball so well, but when he plays it straight he's amazing.

No more questions for me? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

What was your favourite part of Tokyo? Nothing beat walking around Harajuku for me!

What was the weirdest thing you saw or ate while in Japan?

Have you ever seen the Human Centipede? If so what were your thoughts on it?

Adiboo wrote: »
    What was your favourite part of Tokyo? Nothing beat walking around Harajuku for me!

What was the weirdest thing you saw or ate while in Japan?

I don't know, every part I visited had it's own charm. Akihabara was just awesome, so was Shibuya, and Shinjuku was nuts, even enjoyed Roppongi. :) Didn't see too much of Harajuku, but was great. and ochanomizu was really nice too, kinda chilled out.

dunno, didn't think I saw much weird stuff, and I don't think I really ate anything weird either.
    Have you ever seen the Human Centipede? If so what were your thoughts on it?

Nope! and I dunno if I ever wanna! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I don't know, every part I visited had it's own charm. Akihabara was just awesome, so was Shibuya, and Shinjuku was nuts, even enjoyed Roppongi. :) Didn't see too much of Harajuku, but was great. and ochanomizu was really nice too, kinda chilled out.

dunno, didn't think I saw much weird stuff, and I don't think I really ate anything weird either.

I think I just seeked out the weird when I was there. I loved going into weird little shops :p

Like this place!

205246_10150528582080191_1901162_n.jpg

I found the Engrish particularly great too

299979_10152312037370191_718157636_n.jpg

Nope! and I dunno if I ever wanna! :eek:

Yeh its an experience :cool:, havent seen the second one dont think I will.

Whats it like down there in the well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hmm, should probably let you out soon...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement