Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars DVDs

Options
  • 16-12-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get someone a set of original (i.e. the good ones, Return of the Jedi, Empire Strikes Back, etc . . .) Star Wars DVDs, but all I can see online are individual ones for €20 a film or something silly like €85 for the 3 films.

Does anyone know where I can get reasonably priced Star Wars DVDs? I'm talking something in the region of €20-€30 for a set or €10-€15 for originals. It's not like they haven't covered their costs already at this stage.

z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try Xtravision,they should have the original trilogy box set at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Here's a selection on Amazon, but i see that the bluray are the only ones's in that price bracket, but look further in it.

Advertisement