Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pair my iPhone 5

• 16-12-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I just upgraded from iPhone 4 to 5, but when I try to pair with Bluetooth in my Peugeot it keeps asking me for a Pin No. I have tried everything, but I continually get "unable to connect" message back. I had no problem with the other phone. Can someone advise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Do you know what model radio it is?

Have you tried 0000, 1234 or leaving it blank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Correct PIN?
    Carkit may have limited amount of phones it can pair to so maybe you need to delete devices (phones) from the carkit.
    My parrot MKi9100 doesn't work as well with my iPhone 5 as my 4 so could be to do with phone (it still works though but controls for music playback don't always work).
    Possibly the carkit needs a firmware update (google your brand to find out if and how).

• Registered Users Posts: 18 padjose

You are a genius, 1234 worked, I had tried every other combination under the sun. Tks so much

brophs wrote: »
    Do you know what model radio it is?

Have you tried 0000, 1234 or leaving it blank?

Advertisement