Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melodeon Repairs.

• 16-12-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi folks I'm looking for a bit of a heads up here. I need to get my daughter's melodeon repaired and tuned. Her music teacher gave her an email of someone who looked very reputable but I've had no reply to an email I sent him over a week ago.

I'm based in east Mayo and thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I used Brendan Mulhaire in Galway, he built me a left handed box about 6 years ago and I'm still delighted with it.

Broke it while at Ceol na Lacha and he repaired it while I went for a sambo and a cuppa.

Brendan Mulhaire ( 091 5621719 ) Lower Newcastle in Galway near the hospital.

I doubt very much Brendan has heard about the interweb so I'd ring him.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kenny d

trad wrote: »
    I used Brendan Mulhaire in Galway, he built me a left handed box about 6 years ago and I'm still delighted with it.

Broke it while at Ceol na Lacha and he repaired it while I went for a sambo and a cuppa.

Brendan Mulhaire ( 091 5621719 ) Lower Newcastle in Galway near the hospital.

I doubt very much Brendan has heard about the interweb so I'd ring him.

Thanks a lot for that trad - much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 annhand13

Hi, Does anyone have a recent contact number for Brendan? I am trying to get in touch but the phone number isn't working.
    Thanks a million!
    Ann

Advertisement