Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST CAMERA

Options
  • 16-12-2012 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

I brought my 4 month old daughter to see Santa at Lakepoint in Mullingar this evening around half 4. I realised when I got home I'd lost my camera. It's a red Samsung one with an 8GB memory card in it. Please, if anyone finds it could they leave it into a Garda station. I don't care about the camera, I just want the pictures off it. They're of my daughter on her first visit to Santy and her Grandad and I'm really upset I've lost it :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

skeptik wrote: »
    I brought my 4 month old daughter to see Santa at Lakepoint in Mullingar this evening around half 4. I realised when I got home I'd lost my camera. It's a red Samsung one with an 8GB memory card in it. Please, if anyone finds it could they leave it into a Garda station. I don't care about the camera, I just want the pictures off it. They're of my daughter on her first visit to Santy and her Grandad and I'm really upset I've lost it :(:(

Ring Will Faulkner and Sinead or email studio@midlandsradio.fm. Best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Ring Will Faulkner and Sinead or email studio@midlandsradio.fm. Best of luck :)

found it but thanks for that :D

Advertisement