Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Killorglin

• 17-12-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

I need to get to Killorglin city centre from Limerick.

From a look at bus eireann, I can go from Limerick - Killarney and then from Killarney - Killorglin (Church).

Does anybody know a more direct option? Is the drop off point Killorglin (Church) close to the city centre? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The Killarney connection is probably the most direct route. It's far from a city down there, but the stop would be close enough to the town square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

slyph wrote: »
    I need to get to Killorglin city centre from Limerick.

From a look at bus eireann, I can go from Limerick - Killarney and then from Killarney - Killorglin (Church).

Does anybody know a more direct option? Is the drop off point Killorglin (Church) close to the city centre? Thanks.

It's walking distance, you are literally two mins away from stop to town centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

That's as direct as you'll get, I'd imagine. Killorglin has come a long way in ten years, but you are in for a shock if you are expecting a city!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 francomcdaddy

You can walk around killorglin in 10 minute max! Used to be considered a village funny to see somone say city centre!

Advertisement