Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD or NUIG

• 17-12-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm currently a 6th year LC student considering doing science (probably going down the Biology route) in either UCD or NUIG and I was wondering if there was anyone on here who has attended both UCD and NUIG, which one did you think was better? I know that both colleges will have some advantages over the other but over all which one did you prefer and why? Did you find any major differences between the two?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 whoopssinead

This is just my personal opinion, I think UCD is the better college, but NUIG is much better fun, if your into going out and all that. I think though if your more into sports then the beer UCD is better. Dont know if this is a concern to you but going to UCD will be much more expensive. Not sure about NUIG campus accommodation but for off campus housing you could have to pay twice as much to live in Dublin. That said I prefer Dublin, there is loads more stuff to do. I think you just have to go with which course you like better. They might both give you a BSc degree in biology, but look into what subjects are taught in each, and see which one interests you more.

Advertisement