Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to increase upper body strength

Options
  • 17-12-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi,im 30,79kg and 5f11inches..thin frame..looking to increase upper body strength,build muscle at home.gym not option.want to get some dumb bells.what would be the best weight ones to get?example 10 kg, 20kg each bell? Any other exercises to do to help?might be able to get and fit a small foldable bench at home too..also any good pritein supplement to take while doing this?cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I know you said gyms not an option but why not use the money you'll spend on dumbells on a gym membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

I know you said gyms not an option but why not use the money you'll spend on dumbells on a gym membership?
    Gym not option.too far away..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Gym not option.too far away..

I suppose dummbells and a multi-gym is probably the best way to go then. Look around adverts, you might find a good deal on dumbells there. If not I suppose argos or some sports shops maybe.

Advertisement