Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cannot recommend Greyhounds enough as pets

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Toulouse wrote: »
    Great, well just in case as I was under the impression that SS have ceased to exist*

Yes I'm afraid we are no more due to a combination of keyboard warriors and personal commitments!

We may still hold our fancy dress Christmas stroll in Marlay Park and if we do I will post here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

I have a lovely lurcher girl from a rescue, (photo on my lurcher question thread) when she does something 'bold' like stealing food she races upstairs and runs from room to room madly.....I call her back and she stands at the top of the stairs making a weird barking/grumbling noise that sounds very much like she's complaining and then runs off again!!
    After 5/6 mins she goes very quiet and that's when she's fallen asleep on a bed!!
    Adorable!!

Sounds like the 'wall of death' where they go mental for a few minutes racing around and then you don't see them for the rest of the day seeing as they have exceeded their daily activity level!

Advertisement