Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more great customer care

Options
  • 17-12-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

my eircom dashboard will not allow me to login to pay bills online for past 3 months , have had numerous call and endless transfers through 1901 and get nowhere, emailed webmaster and email rejects and finally got a complaints number to be told that "the system is down you will have to call back" what an absolutely fantastic customer care experience......

only hope Sky get their broadband / talk rolled out soon so i can get away from Eircom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

my eircom dashboard will not allow me to login to pay bills online for past 3 months , have had numerous call and endless transfers through 1901 and get nowhere, emailed webmaster and email rejects and finally got a complaints number to be told that "the system is down you will have to call back" what an absolutely fantastic customer care experience......

only hope Sky get their broadband / talk rolled out soon so i can get away from Eircom

Hi west galway
    There was a known issue with my eircom, which we are working on. This should be resolved soon. Would yo umind PM'ing me your mail address and a/c number and I can have thi sinvestigated for you.
    Tony

Advertisement