Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel / Restaurant Open on St Stephens Day

Options
  • 17-12-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does anybody know of a hotel or restaurant open on St Stephens Day in the county for a meal with around 16 guests? Naas or south of it would be better. I have checked with the Keadeen and Killashee but both are closed on the day. Derby House in Kildare town is an option but I was looking for another choice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Does anybody know of a hotel or restaurant open on St Stephens Day in the county for a meal with around 16 guests? Naas or south of it would be better. I have checked with the Keadeen and Killashee but both are closed on the day. Derby House in Kildare town is an option but I was looking for another choice.

Try the Athgarvan Inn, it has a small function room & they have an extensive menue & the food is great. Its on the Newbridge to Kilcullen road so its not to far from your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Johnstown Inn would be able to cater for that size easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Drove past Darkie Moores in Leixlip today and there was a big sign outside saying "Open for Food St. Stephens Day 1pm - 8pm".

Dont know what it's like ... never been in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Springfield hotel in leixlip is open for carvery on St. Stephens day too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 prusselstown

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement