Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Hairdressers

Options
  • 17-12-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm looking for any recommendations for a hairdresser in the city. I know there have been plenty of threads done on this but it's been a while since the last one so I thought it could do with an update. I don't really mind how much they are, I just want someone who can give a good cut, in particular somebody who is good at cutting fringes. First time getting a fringe so I don't want it to end up a disaster!! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

I would recommend Toni and Guy, their down in the cornstore but entrance is opposite the city library

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Zenith on Eyre St.
    I've left them and tried other salons but I keep going back as they are by far the best. Not the cheapest but the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Tammy @ David Martin knocknacarra, she is Brilliant listens to the Client and very talented. :)

Advertisement