Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards staff calling me a dick

Options
  • 17-12-2012 2:07pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭

Here's the post in question.
    OK, you need to understand that unless you're going to give them your details so they can open a ticket then you're not going to get any help. That's how this works. Customer Support tickets need to be assigned to a customer. You're not going to get any help here until you do this, so unless you're going to do that, it seems to me that you're just trying to be belligerent for the sake of it. If you try to tell me that it's nothing to do with you then I'll point out to you that the more records of actual customers (and not some random name on a website) reporting a problem with access on an app that they have, the more likely it is to get a priority fix - it's about having hard data to make the decisions.

The reps have offered numerous times to help you, you're not taking them up on their offer and to be blunt, you're being a dick about it. Well we have a rule on this site about not being a dick, so you either give the reps an opportunity to help you or you leave this forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82267455&postcount=14

That's seriously not acceptable.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement